Friday, December 01, 2006

Day 97 Red Rock

I have started to make it back to the gym.. I am back on the treadmill and back to my weight training. I get weighed in next week at my Dr. (seeing the ocologist one last time) on the scale that they weighed me each week. I would love to be back to my "bikini weight". I know that it is not really important what my weight is, or the number on the scale, but it is a sign that I am back and in control of my life again. Being at the gym makes me feel incredibly healthy and strong.
My neck is still pink and itchy and when I am on the treadmill sweating, it gets redder and redder - kinda' funny.
I have a red rock on my desk, given to me by friend M. just as I was starting the radiation. I only have a few things to remind me of these 100 days. Of course, this journal. I have been copying it into Word, so that I can keep it. Maybe some day when I am feeling sorry for myself I can reread the entries and remember what a great life I have and great friends and family.

No comments: